Looking Forward: July

3 Jul 2014


Ever feel like life is running away with you? May and June were full of that for me. I wasn't even particularly busier than usual but life just seemed to be going a mile a minute, and because of this I feel like I let a lot of things slip. My diet has been awful, I'm tired about 85% of the time and I've somehow lost the ability to organise my work/life balance effectively.

July however is a beacon of fresh hope and the perfect me strolling through it. Fans of Miranda might know of the perfect woman she describes with the Cath Kidston muffin tin, and the fruit that actually gets eaten. Thats my July image. I will be the best version of myself, I will.

The end of this month marks a year ago that I became unemployed. Now that I've been in full-time employment for three months, I think its time to get my arse in gear.

So heres to fresh starts and Aimee 2.0.

Wish me luck!

Aimée
Xxxx

5 comments :

  1. Woo, good woman! Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful scenery! I've been thinking about going out at weekend and release myself from all those tiresome stuffs.
    strapless formal dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your dress from? It's lovely!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's from Joy! Not sure they still have it though :S Xx

      Delete