How Much Is My Face Worth?

7 Mar 2014


So I've seen this post floating around for quite a while now, and although it slightly scares me to total up the cost of all my products, I am so intrigued as to what mine will be!! I do use a lot of high street makeup, so hopefully it won't be tooo bad.

Anyway here we go, with the contents of my face above!

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo £13.00 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory £5.49
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52 £9.99
Nip+Fab Eye Fix Brightening Concealer £6.00
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent £3.99

NARS Laguna Bronzer from the At First Sight Palette £45.00
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle £22.00
Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Carbon Black £6.00
Maybelline Volum' Express Mega Plush Mascara in Very Black £7.99

NARS Deep Throat Blusher from the At First Sight Palette £45.00
Benefit High Beam £19.50

Maybelline Baby Lips Intense Care £2.99
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 107 £5.49

Total: £147.44

Ohhh man. Not gonna lie I'm a little ashamed!! At least all of these products were bought over many months and not all at once! If you've done this post, please let me know what you total was so I don't feel too bad!! Unless its lower than mine anyway...

Aimée
Xxxx

10 comments :

  1. Great mix of highstreet and high end products! It seems that totalling the cost off make up up always ends up being a bit of a shocker - I dread to think that the cost of my face including the YSL Youth Liberator foundation would be... (maybe I should dig out my MUA Undressed Foundation if I'm ever going to be brave enough to do this post)!
    Kat
    Mountainbeauty2013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it really does! Ahh yeah that might be a good idea!! ;) Xx

      Delete
  2. Haha this is so cool. Although mine is £0 so errr... Yeah... Oh well ! It's interesting really !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £0!! How do you do it?! haha Xx

      Delete
  3. I'd be quite happy with that! I did this in 2012 and got about £270! I use even more now so I dread to think what my new total is.. Eek!

    Work in progress
    http://christiecritique.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/how-much-is-my-face-worth.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow!! I feel a bit better now!! haha ;) Xx

      Delete
  4. That's not too bad! Some days when I wear all high end, I can't even think about the cost of it!

    LydiaGraceXO - UK Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I think I chose a relatively cheaper day to use actually! ;) Xx

      Delete
  5. That's not so bad! Mine's is about €20, which is fairly pathetic...hopefully when I learn to save I'll be able to buy some nicer products! xx

    http://rainydaycupcake93.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't think its pathetic at all! Its good!! :) Xxx

      Delete