My January Favourites Video(!!!)

31 Jan 2014



Today I've taken the scary plunge into the YouTube world! I've been contemplating venturing in for a while, and I decided now was the time to do it. As I said in the video, I find writing my favourites post's can sometimes drag on and on, whereas talking about them is muchh easier!

The lighting is awful in the video, and I realised that I spend the majority of the time looking at the viewfinder and not the actual camera lense! For that I apologise, but I'd love any feedback you have on my first attempt! :) I'm not sure how often I'm going to film, I guess it depends on whether you all like it or not! But it was fun to make this video nevertheless. :)

Let me know what you think! Be kind though, ;)!

Aimée
Xxxx

5 comments :

  1. Really great first video - you seem like a natural! I'm also a big fan of LE's hot cloth cleanser, I love how herbal it smells and how soothing it is on the skin (:

    www.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh yay thank you!! I was rather worried I was just making a fool of myself!

      It really is soothing isn't it! I'm not sure how I lived without it now! :) Xxx

      Delete
  2. You did such a good job on your first video! And now I want all of the makeup you mentioned... haha(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay thank you!! I'm so glad :) Haha, sorryyy! :P Xx

      Delete
  3. Yeyyy it's so nice to put a voice to a face...haha if you know what I mean?
    That NARS palette ahhhh...I want Laguna on it's own, seeing as I don't wear blush, so if I could take it out and just have the shadows/bronzer I SOOOO would <3

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete