FOTN: Dinner With Old Friends.

17 Dec 2013


I've had these pictures sitting on my hardrive for about a month or more now, and FINALLY got around to writing up the blog post! Pro blogger, clearly. I decided to focus on my eyes and go for a slight smokey eye for this look, whilst leaving the rest of my face quite neutral. I was off to have dinner with my old girl friends from college, we don't often all meet up together so it was really nice to catch up on everyone's lives. We went to Chiquito's where I had the most amazing guacamole! I was seriously impressed. The service was appalling though, it took us about 2 hours just to get our mains! A few Mojito's to get us through the wait didn't go amiss though! ;)

For the look I used:

Base:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02

Cheeks:
Topshop Cream Blush in Primetime
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle 

Eyes:
MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow 
Stila Ebony Eyeshadow
Stila Night Sky Eyeshadow
MaxFactor Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliner in Anthracite
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara in Black

Lips:
Maybelline Babylips in Intense Care

So there we have it, quite a simple look - especially on the lips, as I honestly couldn't be bothered to worry about my lipstick staying on through dinner! I hope you liked it :) Also, it seems GFC has officially left us now! So if you're not following me on Bloglovin', click here to stay up to date with posts! 

Aimée
Xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment