Weekly Highlights. #4

30 Nov 2013

L-R: Homemade Victoria Sponge, Breakfast Burritos with the boys, Winter Wonderland funfair rides, 100 followers milestone, Meeting the Bear and Hare, Hummingbird Bakery treat, SprinkleofGlitter's words about my blog, Churros!, Winter Wonderland, the best friend in a Santa Hat, Homemade Anzac Biscuits. 
Another week, another Weekly Highlights! :) With the opening of Winter Wonderland and the one month countdown to Christmas officially begun I've been getting increasingly festive this week. I also hit a blog milestone and had some very lovely words written about me in Sprinkle of Glitters Amazing Advertisers post which warmed my heart. Here's my three highlights:

1. Hitting 100 followers last weekend was ridiculously exciting for me!! I probably annoyed my boyfriend with my constant follower count updates. But, I'd like to say a massive thank you to all my old and new subscribers! It honestly means a lot that you've all stuck with me. :)

2. On Thursday I had one of the best job interviews I've had in a long while, and its filled me with hope that the new year will bring good things for me career wise. Since graduating Uni I've struggled with finding permanent roles so I'm really hopeful for the year to come.

3. Finally, I met up with my best friend on Friday for a fun festive day! She lives in Southampton now so I don't get to see her as much as I'd like, so I was really excited for our day together! We did a spot of Christmas shopping, had Christmas panini's and even met the Bear and the Hare in John Lewis. Highlight right there alone!! :)

I hope you've all had a wonderful week too! :)

Aimée
Xxxx

3 comments :

  1. Your week seems fab! Mine has revolved around uni deadlines and putting off revising hah! I have so much to catch up on on your blog! It looks really really good btw and congratulations on your ever increasing subscribers! Glad to be one of them :)
    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much Rachael! :)!! Its good to have you back in the blogging world! I don't envy you on the Uni deadlines!! Good luck!! :) Xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your milestone! :D You seem to be quite into the festive spirit! ^_^

    ReplyDelete