Blogging Fail = Me.

3 Aug 2013

I am a blogging fail! Two weeks without a post is not my finest hour, but in my defence I've been really busy! Okay, so by being 'busy' I mean going to work and seeing my boyfriend and friends... Pretty much what everyone else who still manages to blog regularly does. Alright, my excuses suck - but I have got a hella lot of backed up photos to share and more free time due to recent un-employment - so yay......

Onwards and upwards! Today I thought I'd share some photos of my recent (as in, I got back today!) family holiday to Wiltshire. :) I hope you enjoy!



 We spent the week in a lovely little Lodge near Devizes in Wiltshire. Its a really beautiful part of the country and I had such a good week. After having a crappy few months at my job I was SO looking forward to a weeks relaxation to forget it all.

We went to lovely places including Lacock Abbey, Bath, Devizes Locks and the Courts gardens in Holt. I have to admit I really enjoyed having a proper play around with my camera, and I'm pretty proud of some of the photos I took.

I'll be back soon with more posts - I promise! - but I hope you're all having a lovely start to your August and enjoying the sunshine whilst its still out!

Aimée
Xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment