So skincare wise I'm taking my:
* Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes * Simple Oil Balancing Facial Scrub * Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream * Vichy Normaderm Micellar Solution * Soap & Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser * Original Source Lemon Tea Tree Shower Gel * No.7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream *
Hair wise I'm taking:
* Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner * Tresemme Extra Hold Hair Spray * Tresemme Liquid Gold Hair Oil * Lee Stafford Flat Iron Protection Mist *
And a few extra bits and bobs like:
* Aquafresh Toothpaste * Nivea Deoderant * Ted Baker Body Spray * Satin Care Shaving Foam *
Then onto the fun part of Make-Up! :)
I've given myself quite a few options here, but hey you never know how you'll feel on the day so why not!
Skin wise, I've gone with:
* Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52 * Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in Medium 52 * Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2 * Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light * Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer in 002 *
Powder and Blush wise:
* Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent * MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle * Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51 * Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Pinched and Coral Reef *
* Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black * Bourjois Felt Tip Liner in Noir * MAC Quad Palette with Naked Lunch and Soba * Nars Isolde Duo * Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold and On and On Bronze * Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
* Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips * Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti * Topshop Lip Bullet in There She Goes * Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose * Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose * Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous *
And just a few extras of:
* Essie Nail Polish in Cocktail Bling * Essie Good To Go Rapid Dry Top Coat * Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes *
So there we have it, everything I'm taking with me to NYC. I am going to take a small bag with me onto the plane so I can take my make-up off when we take off, as I know its really bad for your skin to keep it on during a long-haul flight. But, these are the main bits I'm taking.
Let me know if you usually take this amount of products with you when you go on holiday so I don't feel quite so bad?! :) I am going to write some more posts now to schedule for next week, so you shouldn't even notice I'm gone. But expect a long picture heavy post when I'm back, or follow me on Instagram if you fancy being nosy before that! :)
I hope you're all enjoying the lovely bank holiday weather!!
P.s. All products that I've reviewed are linked :)