Review | Sleek Rose Gold Blush

6 Apr 2013


Just look at it. Now look again. Its SO pretty. I literally am a tiny bit in love with this shade. I've totally got on the Rose Gold bandwagon, but only really with jewellery. It hadn't really occurred to me that my love for the colour could transfer into my love for make-up. It was winning times for me in Superdrug when I happened on this lovely blush though!

I've always heard good things about Sleek blushes and I do really like their eye-shadows so as soon as I set my eyes on this beauty I knew it had to come home with me. Also at £4.49 a pop, it was hardly rocket science.

I know I always talk about this, and in reality packaging really doesn't matter - buttt I do really like the packaging. It reminds me of NARS with the little black case, and I think it makes the products look a lot classier than the price they are.


The pigmentation of the blush is really good, you don't need a lot of product as it really does go a long way. It can look quite shimmery when you swatch it, but when blended out on your cheeks its not so apparent making it a great everyday blush. I think it gives a really radiant glow and I just really love it. I've worn it every day since I bought it and its definitely in my top 5 favourite blushes already.


Have you tried Sleek blushes? Or hopped onto the Rose Gold bandwagon? Let me know :)

Aimée
Xxxx

8 comments :

  1. I have this blush and absolutely adore this! Fave!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shade on this, I'm gonna give it a go

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shade, perfect for Spring x

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh that colour is to die for will be popping down to superdrug VERY soon to buy this ahaaaa!

    xxx

    http://sarahslittlegems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour is so nice! Your eyes are so pretty too!

    lots-of-love-alia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this shade on other people, but it never suited me! looks gorgeous on you :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my models own giveaway to win their ice neon or fruit pastel collection, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous blush! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/04/landing-no32-giveaway-win-new-look.html#more

    ReplyDelete